1. How much sea moss can I consume daily?
You can't overdose in sea moss. However, 2TBS is a great serving to consume orally or added to your favorite smoothie or tea.
2. Where is your sea moss sourced from?
Our sea moss is sourced from Jamaica
3. How do I consume sea moss gel?
Sea moss gel can be consumed multiple ways:
Orally, Smoothies, Teas, or Soups
4. Can I take sea moss while on medications?
Please consult with your health care provider
5. Can I use sea moss as a face mask?
Yes! We highly recommend it. Take 1 tsp and apply it to your skin once a day
6. What does sea moss gel taste like?
Sea moss is tasteless. However, the consistency can be thick in texture, so some customers prefer to add it to their smoothies or teas.
7. Can children consume seamoss?
Yes! Sea moss is great for our young kings and queens. Give them 1 TBS to begin with or add it to their smoothie.
8. How long will my sea moss gel last?
Sea moss should be kept refrigerated at all times, the shelf life is 3 weeks. Sea moss can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year.
9. I am allergic to shellfish can I still consume sea moss?
Sea moss is safe for most with allergies, but to be safe please consult with your health care provider first.
10. Can seamoss be used as a gelatin substitute?
Yes! Sea moss can be used as a thickening agent for recipes that require thickness.
11. Is safe for pregnant woman and breast feeding moms?
Yes! It is safe to consume daily.